TREE (Training & Resources in Early Education) is a non-profit organisation that specialises in Early Childhood Development, resource and training.
TREE’s vision is to ensure that young children develop to their full potential in line with their rights and needs.
TREE’s mission is to promote quality holistic Early Childhood Development and Care for children age 0-4 years through:
- The creation of an Early Childhood Development Enabling Environment.
- Capacity building focusing on quality education and training programmes for those responsible for the care of children.
- The provision of and increasing the access to appropriate Early Childhood Development resources.
- The promotion of sustainable programmes.
- Lobbying, advocacy and establishing partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Continuous monitoring, evaluation and reflexive review.
Quick TREE update:
Our firstname.lastname@example.org address is no longer available for use. Please direct all your enquires to our new email address which is,
– Thanks and please, share the news!